Burkina Faso Employer of Record & Payroll
Africa Deployments Burkina Faso offers our clients Employer of Record (EOR) services covering all the regions within. We offer full-time employment or fixed terms contracts based on your requirements in Burkina Faso for locals or expatriates. ADS will take care of the work permit under our umbrella and will issue local work contracts to your contractors. We will also advise our clients on best Human Resource (HR) practices when setting up the employee’s locally in Burkina Faso.
ADS takes care of the local tax & PAYE remittances to the Revenue Services on a monthly basis ensuring that they are fully compliant with the law. We will also ensure that their salaries are paid on time monthly and issue them with their pay slips. In addition to our services, we can offer you the employee in Burkina Faso, Medical, Disability, Life, and Workmen’s Compensation Insurances. Burkina Faso, officially the Republic of Burkina Faso, is a country along the Gulf of Guinea and the Atlantic Ocean, in the subregion of West Africa.
WHAT INCOME IS TAXABLE in Burkina Faso:
- Income earned by habitual inhabitants is subject to taxation across the globe.
- Provided the employer is located in the country, Non-residents are subject to tax on Burkina Faso- source employment income given activities are carried out in Burkina Faso.
- The tax imposed on salaries ranging from 0% to 25%.
WHAT INCOME IS EXEMPT FROM TAXES in Burkina Faso:
- Family allowances.
- Civil and military.
- Severance pay, excluding amounts paid in respect of the notice or leave pay.
- The diplomatic and consular staff for the exercise of their diplomatic.
WHAT TYPE OF LEAVE IS ALLOWED iIN BURKINA FASO:
- Annual leave – Employees entitled to 22 days of paid leave.
- Sick leave:
Length of service
Paid sick leave
2 months (1–month paid full, next months 1/2 paid)
1 to 5 years
4 months (1-month full, next month 1/2 paid)
6 to 10 years
5 months (2–months full paid, 3 months 1/2 paid)
11 to 15 years
6 months (3–months full paid, 3 months 1/2 paid)
8 months (4–months full paid, 4 months 1/2 paid)
- Maternity leave – Entitled to 14 weeks leave from work. Employer and social Security pay for the leave.
- Paternity leave – Entitled to 20 days of leave.
Can you give Fringe Benefits:
- Water, electricity, telephone.
- Leave travel costs.
- Personal taxes
- House, including equipment, furniture.
What are the Employer & Employee contributions in Burkina Faso:
- Social Security – Occupational Accident – Employer -3.5%, Family Allowance – Employer – 7.5%.
- Old Age Pension – Employer – 5.5%, Employee – 5.5%.
IS THERE GRATUITY PAYMENTS FOR TERMINATION in Burkina Faso:
An Employer and Employee can agree on severance pay. However it should be noted that the Bill seeks to legislate a fixed severance pay as of 1 month’s gross salary for each year of service. Severance must be agreed by both parties and paid within 21 days of acceptance. Severance is based on 25% to 40% of the average wages over the past 1 year.
WHAT DOUBLE TAX TREATIES ARE IN PLACE: