Congo ROC Employer of Record & Payroll

Republic of congo

Africa Deployments offers our clients Employer of Record (EOR) services covering all of the regions within.  We offer full-time employment or fixed terms contracts based on your requirements in Congo (ROC) for locals or expatriates.  ADS will take care of the work permit under our umbrella and will issue local work contracts to your contractors.  We will also advise our client’s on best Human Resource (HR) practices when setting up the employee’s locally in Congo (ROC) .

ADS takes care of the local tax & PAYE remittances to the Revenue Services on a monthly basis ensuring that they are fully compliant with the law.  We will also ensure that their salaries are paid on time monthly and issue them with their pay slips. In addition to our services, we can offer you the employee in Congo (ROC) , Medical, Disability, Life, and Workmen’s Compensation Insurances. Congo (ROC) , officially the Republic of Congo (ROC) & also called Congo-Brazzaville , is a country along the Gulf of Guinea and the Atlantic Ocean, in the subregion of West Africa.

What income is Taxable in ROC:

Any individual who works and lives in Congo (ROC)  for more the 183 days a year will be subject to local taxes in Congo (ROC) .  They maintain a permanent home in Congo (ROC) .  The tax years from effectively from 01 March to 30 April the following year.  They may not be present for more than 122 days in the tax year and the two preceding tax years after that.

Any income earned in the form of cash, wages, salary, overtime, leave pay or payment in lieu of leave, commissions, gratuity, bonus, or any amount that has benefited the employee.  All income will be taxed in accordance with the law and the final payroll issued monthly.

What type of leave is allowed in ROC:

  • Annual leave – 12 paid annual leave for a continuous service for two years.

  • Public Holiday – 10 Public Holidays per annum as per leave law of Congo (ROC).

  • Sick leave – Must complete the first six months of continuous service to be entitled for 10 days paid sick leaves.

  • Maternity leave –  leave be at least 14 weeks of which a period of six weeks compulsory leave should be after childbirth.

Can you give Fringe Benefits:

Yes you can but keep in mind that Fringe Benefits will be subject to employee PAYE tax.  Only benefits that cannot be converted to cash will not be subject to tax.  If the employer covers some of the employees expenses i.e. mobile phone then it must be subject to PAYE tax and either the employer will cover this portion for the employee or the employee will bear the PAYE tax.

What are the Employer & Employee contributions in ROC:

  • Family Allowance
  • Work accident contribution
  • Old age, invalidity, and death insurance


Severance pay is payable for redundancy and is around 6.5 weeks of salary for service up to five years and approximately 14 weeks of pay after 10 years of service or more.

What Double Tax Treaties are in place in ROC:

Get in touch with one of our consultants should you have any further questions regarding our Employer of Record solutions or only require a payroll solution in Congo (ROC) .

Contact Us